For non-destructive removal of deep groove ball bearings without removing the shaft., to suit the following sizes: 6000 - 6012, 6200 - 6212, 6300 - 6311, 6403 - 6408.
Pulling hook specially designed for precise installation in the raceways of the bearings, for optimum grip and higher expansion forces.
Ball bearing puller.
Pulling leg sets
Rolled thread is specially coated.
Operating instructions and conversion table in the lid.
Safe storage in special foam.
Personal KUKKO chip code .
Fast and safe selection by marking the jaws.
Practical composition for universal use.
The collar of the spindle head prevents the key from slipping off.
Almost all components available as spare parts, time-saving ordering by numbering.
Completeness at a glance manageable.
KUKKO-L-Boxx system suitable for the systems of well-known manufacturers.
1. Select the ball bearing puller, puller hook set and support ring according to the ISO number of the ball bearing.
2. Insert the jaws in the hook holder ring.
3. Place the support ring on the shaft.
4. Hook the jaws on the outer ring raceway of the ball bearing.
5. Place ball bearing puller, anchor and fix with sleeve.
6. By tightening the spindle and the resulting pressure, the ball bearing is released from the shaft.
Do not use electric or pneumatic power or impact wrenches.
Safety cover required.
Wear safety glasses.
KUKKO - The name for pullers