To remove grooved ball bearings without causing damage and without having to dismantle the shaft. Bearing sizes 6000-6013; 6200-6212; 6300-6311; 6403-6408
With these pulling devices, grooved ball bearings that are located in the same casing and on one shaft can be quickly and easily removed.
Quick and secure selection thanks to markings on the pulling hooks.
Ball bearing puller.
Pulling hook sets
Mechanical pressure screw.
Milled thread treated with special coating.
Instructions and conversion table in the cover.
Secure storage in special foam.
Pulling hook developed specifically for precise installation in the bearing's tracks for ideal level of support and better extension force.
Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
Practical package for universal use.
Complete easy-to-manage package.
KUKKO-L-Boxx-System compatible with systems by all common manufacturers.
1. Select the ball bearing puller, pulling hook set and support ring that correspond to the ball bearing's ISO number.
2. Insert the pulling hook into the hook holder ring.
3. Place the support ring on the shaft.
4. Hook the pulling ring onto the outer ring track on the ball bearing.
5. Position and attach the ball bearing puller and secure the puller using the sleeve.
6. Tightening of the pressure screw and the resulting pressure removes the ball bearing from the shaft.
Do not use electric or pneumatic power or impact wrenches.
Safety cover required.
Wear safety glasses.