To remove ball bearings of all types without removing the shaft. to suit the following sizes: 6004-6013; 6201-6206; 6300-6305
With these pullers ball bearings of all types, which are simultaneously in a housing and on a shaft, easily and quickly removed. For this, the ball cage must be destroyed.
Fast and safe selection by marking the bearing adapter.
Rolled thread is specially coated.
Operating instructions and conversion table in the lid.
Safe storage in special foam.
Personal KUKKO chip code
Exact fit of the bearing adapter allows safe removal by uniform pull of the inner and outer bearing ring.
Practical composition for universal use.
Completeness at a glance manageable.
Almost all components available as spare parts, time-saving ordering by numbering.
1. Select the ball bearing puller and bearing adapter according to the ISO number of the ball bearing.
2. Drill the cage of the ball bearing on two opposite sides.
3. Insert ball segments of the bearing adapter between the inner and outer rings of the bearing and fix them by 90 ° rotation.
4. Screw the draw bolt of the puller onto the bearing adapter.
5. By tightening the spindle and the resulting pressure, the ball bearing is released from the shaft.
Do not use electric or pneumatic power or impact wrenches.
Safety cover required.
Wear safety glasses.
KUKKO - The name for pullers